[kj] is it...

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 15 16:57:28 EDT 2013

Yep!  Same guy.  He had a lot to say about the Nephilim spying on our women, getting turned on by them and then impregnating them with offspring who went on to become men of great renown - GIANTS among men!!  The idea comes from the Book of Genesis 6:4 and is a concept Jaz has touched on in interviews as well..

Of course Quayle also added that he believes some of these giants are still on earth, runnin around like bats out of hell in some underground bunkers somewhere..  or something.

11 years and no response huh?  As though you didn't send anything and didn't expect a response??  Will the similarities between this man and Killing Joke never cease?!?

just jokin..

:))