[kj] is it...

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Thu Aug 15 12:15:13 EDT 2013

To be fair, they've had a lot on & I'm not surprised the Jaz project was delayed after a PDF leak (for those pledgers the symphony MP3's are aveilable for download so it will occur).Glad for the quiet period, not enough hours in the day to keep up with everything & the new football season is about to start ! :o)

Sent from my iPhone