[kj] Behemoth cover KJ:

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 19:42:21 EDT 2013

Yes

Waihopai, INFOSEC, Information Security, Information Warfare, IW, IS,
Priavacy, Information Terrorism, Terrorism Defensive Information, Defense
Information Warfare, Offensive Information, Offensive Information Warfare,
National Information Infrastructure, InfoSec, Reno, Compsec, Computer
Terrorism, Firewalls, Secure Internet Connections, ISS, Passwords, DefCon
V, Hackers, Encryption, Espionage, USDOJ, NSA, CIA, S/Key, SSL, FBI, Secert
Service, USSS, Defcon, Military, White House, Undercover, NCCS, Mayfly,
PGP, PEM, RSA, Perl-RSA, MSNBC, bet, AOL, AOL TOS, CIS, CBOT, AIMSX,
STARLAN, 3B2, BITNET, COSMOS, DATTA, E911, FCIC, HTCIA, IACIS, UT/RUS,
JANET, JICC, ReMOB, LEETAC, UTU, VNET, BRLO, BZ, CANSLO, CBNRC, CIDA, JAVA,
Active X, Compsec 97, LLC, DERA, Mavricks, Meta-hackers, ^?, Steve Case,
Tools, Telex, Military Intelligence, Scully, Flame, Infowar, Bubba, Freeh,
Archives, Sundevil, jack, Investigation, ISACA, NCSA, spook words,
Verisign, Secure, ASIO, Lebed, ICE, NRO, Lexis-Nexis, NSCT, SCIF, FLiR,
Lacrosse, Flashbangs, HRT, DIA, USCOI, CID, BOP, FINCEN, FLETC, NIJ, ACC,
AFSPC, BMDO, NAVWAN, NRL, RL, NAVWCWPNS, NSWC, USAFA, AHPCRC, ARPA,
LABLINK, USACIL, USCG, NRC, ~, CDC, DOE, FMS, HPCC, NTIS, SEL, USCODE,
CISE, SIRC, CIM, ISN, DJC, SGC, UNCPCJ, CFC, DREO, CDA, DRA, SHAPE,
SACLANT, BECCA, DCJFTF, HALO, HAHO, FKS, 868, GCHQ, DITSA, SORT, AMEMB,
NSG, HIC, EDI, SAS, SBS, UDT, GOE, DOE, GEO, Masuda, Forte, AT, GIGN, Exon
Shell, CQB, CONUS, CTU, RCMP, GRU, SASR, GSG-9, 22nd SAS, GEOS, EADA, BBE,
STEP, Echelon, Dictionary, MD2, MD4, MDA, MYK, 747,777, 767, MI5, 737, MI6,
757, Kh-11, Shayet-13, SADMS, Spetznaz, Recce, 707, CIO, NOCS, Halcon,
Duress, RAID, Psyops, grom, D-11, SERT, VIP, ARC, S.E.T. Team, MP5k, DREC,
DEVGRP, DF, DSD, FDM, GRU, LRTS, SIGDEV, NACSI, PSAC, PTT, RFI, SIGDASYS,
TDM. SUKLO, SUSLO, TELINT, TEXTA. ELF, LF, MF, VHF, UHF, SHF, SASP, WANK,
Colonel, domestic disruption, smuggle, 15kg, nitrate, Pretoria, M-14,
enigma, Bletchley Park, Clandestine, nkvd, argus, afsatcom, CQB, NVD,
Counter Terrorism Security, Rapid Reaction, Corporate Security, Police,
sniper, PPS, ASIS, ASLET, TSCM, Security Consulting, High Security,
Security Evaluation, Electronic Surveillance, MI-17, Counterterrorism,
spies, eavesdropping, debugging, interception, COCOT, rhost, rhosts, SETA,
Amherst, Broadside, Capricorn, Gamma, Gorizont, Guppy, Ionosphere, Mole,
Keyhole, Kilderkin, Artichoke, Badger, Cornflower, Daisy, Egret, Iris,
Hollyhock, Jasmine, Juile, Vinnell, B.D.M.,Sphinx, Stephanie, Reflection,
Spoke, Talent, Trump, FX, FXR, IMF, POCSAG, Covert Video, Intiso, r00t,
lock picking, Beyond Hope, csystems, passwd, 2600 Magazine, Competitor, EO,
Chan, Alouette,executive, Event Security, Mace, Cap-Stun, stakeout, ninja,
ASIS, ISA, EOD, Oscor, Merlin, NTT, SL-1, Rolm, TIE, Tie-fighter, PBX, SLI,
NTT, MSCJ, MIT, 69, RIT, Time, MSEE, Cable & Wireless, CSE, Embassy, ETA,
Porno, Fax, finks, Fax encryption, white noise, pink noise, CRA, M.P.R.I.,
top secret, Mossberg, 50BMG, Macintosh Security, Macintosh Internet
Security, Macintosh Firewalls, Unix Security, VIP Protection, SIG, sweep,
Medco, TRD, TDR, sweeping, TELINT, Audiotel, Harvard, 1080H, SWS, Asset,
Satellite imagery, force, Cypherpunks, Coderpunks, TRW, remailers, replay,
redheads, RX-7, explicit, FLAME, Pornstars, AVN, Playboy, Anonymous, Sex,
chaining, codes, Nuclear, 20, subversives, SLIP, toad, fish, data havens,
unix, c, a, b, d, the, Elvis, quiche, DES, 1*, NATIA, NATOA, sneakers,
counterintelligence, industrial espionage, PI, TSCI, industrial
intelligence, H.N.P., Juiliett Class Submarine, Locks, loch, Ingram Mac-10,
sigvoice, ssa, E.O.D., SEMTEX, penrep, racal, OTP, OSS, Blowpipe, CCS, GSA,
Kilo Class, squib, primacord, RSP, Becker, Nerd, fangs, Austin, Comirex,
GPMG, Speakeasy, humint, GEODSS, SORO, M5, ANC, zone, SBI, DSS, S.A.I.C.,
Minox, Keyhole, SAR, Rand Corporation, Wackenhutt, EO, Wackendude, mol,
Hillal, GGL, CTU, botux, Virii, CCC, Blacklisted 411, Internet Underground,
XS4ALL, Retinal Fetish, Fetish, Yobie, CTP, CATO, Phon-e, Chicago Posse,
l0ck, spook keywords, PLA, TDYC, W3, CUD, CdC, Weekly World News, Zen,
World Domination, Dead, GRU, M72750, Salsa, 7, Blowfish, Gorelick, Glock,
Ft. Meade, press-release, Indigo, wire transfer, e-cash, Bubba the Love
Sponge, Digicash, zip, SWAT, Ortega, PPP, crypto-anarchy, AT&T, SGI, SUN,
MCI, Blacknet, Middleman, KLM, Blackbird, plutonium, Texas, jihad, SDI,
Uzi, Fort Meade, supercomputer, bullion, 3, Blackmednet, Propaganda, ABC,
Satellite phones, Planet-1, cryptanalysis, nuclear, FBI, Panama,
fissionable, Sears Tower, NORAD, Delta Force, SEAL, virtual, Dolch, secure
shell, screws, Black-Ops, Area51, SABC, basement, data-haven, black-bag,
TEMPSET, Goodwin, rebels, ID, MD5, IDEA, garbage, market, beef, Stego,
unclassified, utopia, orthodox, Alica, SHA, Global, gorilla, Bob,
Pseudonyms, MITM, Gray Data, VLSI, mega, Leitrim, Yakima, Sugar Grove,
Cowboy, Gist, 8182, Gatt, Platform, 1911, Geraldton, UKUSA, veggie, 3848,
Morwenstow, Consul, Oratory, Pine Gap, Menwith, Mantis, DSD, BVD, 1984,
Flintlock, cybercash, government, hate, speedbump, illuminati, president,
freedom, cocaine, $, Roswell, ESN, COS, E.T., credit card, b9, fraud,
assasinate, virus, anarchy, rogue, mailbomb, 888, Chelsea, 1997,
Whitewater, MOD, York, plutonium, William Gates, clone, BATF, SGDN, Nike,
Atlas, Delta, TWA, Kiwi, PGP 2.6.2., PGP 5.0i, PGP 5.1, siliconpimp, Lynch,
414, Face, Pixar, IRIDF, eternity server, Skytel, Yukon, Templeton, LUK,
Cohiba, Soros, Standford, niche, 51, H&K, USP, ^, sardine, bank, EUB, USP,
PCS, NRO, Red Cell, Glock 26, snuffle, Patel, package, ISI, INR, INS, IRS,
GRU, RUOP, GSS, NSP, SRI, Ronco, Armani, BOSS, Chobetsu, FBIS, BND, SISDE,
FSB, BfV, IB, froglegs, JITEM, SADF, advise, TUSA, HoHoCon, SISMI, FIS,
MSW, Spyderco, UOP, SSCI, NIMA, MOIS, SVR, SIN, advisors, SAP, OAU, PFS,
Aladdin, chameleon man, Hutsul, CESID, Bess, rail gun, Peering, 17, 312,
NB, CBM, CTP, Sardine, SBIRS, SGDN, ADIU, DEADBEEF, IDP, IDF, Halibut,
SONANGOL, Flu, &, Loin, PGP 5.53, EG&G, AIEWS, AMW, WORM, MP5K-SD, 1071,
WINGS, cdi, DynCorp, UXO, Ti, THAAD, package, chosen, PRIME, SURVIAC

hehehe