[kj] Bug Paul

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Sat Apr 27 12:12:43 EDT 2013

Well that would have been good information to impart prior to undertaking a singles tour ostensibly featuring the original lineup. I've seen 18 kj shows now, which is hard work in north america, and the first four songs last night were as bad as anything I've seen them do. Bpf is a world class drummer, imo, and the guy last night was a serviceable basher at best. No offense to him, I'm sure he's a swell guy, but the kj machine was a noticeable piston short, especially with jaz struggling throughout. Kj owes me nothing, of course, but a little warning could have helped me make an
informed decision as to whether I wanted to drop a grand traveling to chicago. The openers sucked balls, btw. Like ascension of the watchers bad. Two more shows to go. Tonight should be interesting. ad.