[kj] currently at first chicago show...

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Sat Apr 27 03:01:13 EDT 2013

Rheinhold Squeegee wrote:

Best I can make out, its the same guy drumming tonight as was in the video u
posted. Younger, with a big grin the whole time. Whatever. I need to find a
new favorite band.

++++++++++++++

So the stand-in drummer is probably Jason Bowld:

http://www.jasonbowld.com/biog.html

You know, I understand shit happens but I just don't get the lack of respect
Killing Joke has for its fans when this sort of thing happens (which seems
to be all too frequent). Bugged the fuck outta me when Youth bailed at the
tail end of the last US tour and the (surprise!) roadie subbed on bass.
Even a word or two from Jaz between songs "hello, BP can't be with us
tonight because he broke his hand on the bus drivers head so we got Bubba
Pounder to sub on drums tonight" would make it a bit easier to handle as a
paying fan when the band doesn't sound very tight and winds up skipping a
few songs in the set.

T.B.