[kj] currently at first chicago show...

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Sat Apr 27 02:01:57 EDT 2013

LONESTYLE at aol.com wrote:

Ain't that the truth TB! If I pay to see a band I expect them to be in full
and not some other drummer. They pull this all the time and it's tireless.

~ LB

There's word that Big Paul wasn't at the Toronto show either. There's a
couple clips from that show on Youtube but it's really difficult from the
angle to make out who the drummer is but I almost want to say it's the same
guy they used for the Beauregard Festival last year with the wildly flailing
arms as seen in this clip from the 2012 show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BgFsOwFZvk

T.B.