[kj] 4 Stations rarities track now streaming;

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 26 09:11:37 EDT 2013

Two very good tracks there. I hadn't heard 4 Stations before, and it's bloomin' marvellous.

From: kjlist at live.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 17:18:48 -0500
Subject: [kj] 4 Stations rarities track now streaming;

The version of 4 Stations of the Sun from the rarities disc is now streaming in multiple locations, inc. Brooklyn vegan and dyingscene. Its identical to the one that's been floating around for years, except much cleaner sounding and substantially slower, a result, probably, of my version coming from a cassette dub. Anyway, google it and enjoy.