[kj] Montreal setlist:

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 13:03:13 EDT 2013

Actually yes. A few times. Typically it's a punk band that will play a song in the beginning and then somewhere towards the end.
In most instances they are young naive and do not have a lot of material.
In a few instances its been bands that are "reunited" and reprising the "hit" that got them there. In those cases they are older and naive.