[kj] Record Store Day has become a joke

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Wed Apr 24 03:45:47 EDT 2013

Youth!

I think the unreleased track Fukushima falls into the same category.

Remember when those dodgy CDs were floating around ? I spoke with Geordie at the time and he said "tell the bloke to stop selling them or I will take his face off with pliers and a blow torch. Dunno why I'm bothered though, I'm not on them!"