[kj] Gangsta rap = ploy to populate private prisons for $?

Adam Helfer Devacor at aol.com
Thu Apr 18 10:39:49 EDT 2013

when I say its been awhile since I read it, I mean like a couple of decades been awhile. So it's fuzzy..
But I (it) wasnt implying the Beatles were created (or knowingly aware) for involvement, but were kind of whisked into fame at a point in time and then changed their gears (perhaps guided/pushed) a bit when drug culture was flourishing to further it-- similar to how some rappers may start one way and ended up a whole other entity when done--
and there was one beatle (possibly Harrison) who on looking back, felt shame in their involvement in the whole thing (their role in propagating drug culture)...

and this part is fuzzy, but there was a sort of shadowy (business/group) entitity who wanted a drug culture to flourish (particularly LSD and heavier drugs) and not that the hippy/music template was totally contrived, but they were there to fan the flames to get it to flourish, using whatever influence they could to do so..