[kj] New Chrome Album Spam

Aleph Kali secretsongs418 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 15:58:06 EDT 2013

Greetings Gatherers!

I apologize in advance for the spam, but I know that there are some fans of the band Chrome that I'm *not* facebook friends with yet, and thus haven't seen my pledge music campaign to promote out new album Half Machine From The Sun,The Lost Chrome Tracks From '79-'80.

There are still 34 days left of the campaign, and you can find all of the info about it here:
http://www.pledgemusic.com/artists/chrome

If you're unfamiliar with the group, you can also find a couple of my DJ mixes of the classic songs here:
https://soundcloud.com/heru-418/no-humans-allowed-vol-1

and here:
https://soundcloud.com/heru-418/no-humans-allowed-vol-2

Thanks again, and I promise that this is the last you'll hear about from me! :D

Aleph