[kj] I would ask if all Gatherers in Boston are okay...

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Wed Apr 17 06:39:01 EDT 2013

I was listening to a report where they said that the boy had just run out to hug his Dad and had rejoined his Mum and Sister and was caught up in it
It's so, so very evil all of this.

I believe that it is the work of homegrown activists. They say the devices were very simplistic.
If it was a group, then surely there would be someone making a claim by now.

I dunno. Conjecture never helps deos it?

Whoever they are, they are fucking scum.