[kj] I would ask if all Gatherers in Boston are okay...

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 04:43:07 EDT 2013

And it seems weird that no one has claimed responsibility - usually these
groups (whatever side of the
political spectrum they come from) are eager to pronounce a victory for the
'cause', are they not?
But seems hard to believe this is the work of a lone psycho.
I wonder if the delivery of ricin to the senate yesterday is related.
Just looking at pics of that 8 year old boy. Jeez.