[kj] Third Chicago show added: 5:30 on Saturday 4/27

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Mon Apr 15 11:09:25 EDT 2013

The Empty Bottle has added a third, early (5:30) show on Saturday the 27th. I already have tix for both evening shows and am tempted to go the the third, assuming that this will be the show where Jaz blows out his voice.

Anyway, FYI

| | | |

We've added an early KILLING JOKE show on Saturday, April 27th and tickets are ON SALE NOW! If you slept on getting tickets to one of the other two KILLING JOKE shows - both of which are sold out - then hurry up and grab tix to this show now.
KILLING JOKE is traveling around the U.S. and Canada as a part of their Singles Collection Tour and Chicago is their only midwest stop. Don't miss out on the chance to see this legendary band at the Bottle!

Sat, 4/27/13, 5:30 PM
Empty Bottle
Killing Joke / Czar

Find Tickets

Legendary post-punk band KILLING JOKE is returning to the Empty Bottle for a two-night, three-show run at the end of April as a part of THE SINGLES COLLECTION TOUR: 1979-2012! Formed in West London at the end of the 1970s and using the forge of punk to meld strands of goth, dub, metal and industrial into a new whole, we are chuffed to bits to welcome one of the most influential rock bands of the last three decades. Only two years since releasing Absolute Dissent, the first release with their original lineup in 28 years, the fearsome foursome are back with the 2012-released MMXII, out via Universal. The record received rave reviews and critics prised KILLING JOKE for continuing to put out some of their best work since reuniting the original line up. Drowned In Sound hails the album as "a devastating slab of industrial rock" and describes it as "a ten-part suckerpunch in brutal fashion"...
more

Price: $20.00

Share on Facebook | Share on Twitter