[kj] Singles Collection...3rd disc...what gives?!?!

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Fri Apr 12 19:13:01 EDT 2013

Nick Scott wrote:

Listing at Sainsbury has the third disc as follows, if it has been changed
to this...totally shit and hardly anything "rare" other than two demos! Mr
Moss any info?

(snip)

"Transient Place" and ''iBuy" are really not Killing Joke songs, so I'm not
surprised they've been dropped. The remixes and the two tracks featuring
Jaz and Youth talking are no big loss either, imo. The only song left that
is missing is the unreleased version of "Intellect" which I'd really like to
hear. They really should add in a few more unreleased tracks or demos to
bring the rarities disc back up to a respectable length, not to mention
collectability. I mean, now hardcore fans are really only into it for the 3
unreleased Absolute Dissent tracks.

T.B.