[kj] Multiple full shows posted on YouTube: More

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Fri Apr 12 13:35:02 EDT 2013

Nick Scott wrote:

Did they ever fly over the whole Mauri choir to the US on the Pandemonium
tour?...this concert has the full ensemble.

I remember the Second leg of the Pandemonium tour in the beginning of 1995
in the UK they had a Mauri singer then at least in Wolverhampton and
Nottingham where I saw them, but not the full ensemble...perhaps only at the
London gig (if that is what this is, mislabeled).

I think they only used the full ensemble and the "performance artists" for
the '94 Astoria gig.

T.B.