[kj] Kerrang! (Kerrcrap!) Review of KJ Forum gig

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Wed Apr 10 20:16:18 EDT 2013

Alex Smith wrote:

In Raven's further defense, he was the most vocal member of the band to actually engage with the fans, and didn't put on any airs when he did so. This is not to say that the other boys are all ogres, but none were quite as immediately affable as Raven.

Rest in peace.

Alex in NYC

Yeah, I'll back that up. When they played LA during the '03 album/tour, Raven was standing around outside the venue wearing a hoodie in full camo facepaint basically talking to anyone who was lining up to go inside. It was funny, at first I thought he was just some uber fan and like many musicians I've met or seen face to face, he was a lot shorter than I figured.

T.B.