[kj] Kerrang! (Kerrcrap!) Review of KJ Forum gig

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Wed Apr 10 16:49:41 EDT 2013

Alex Smith wrote:

I get the feeling "Asteroid" would be a lot of fun to play ... but i think it could stand to be retired for a little while (just my opinion, mind you).

Alex in NYC

Asteroid is actually a pretty easy, monotonous song to play unless you're the drummer. A lot of bands will slot in a "easy" song or two throughout the set specifically to give one or more players a bit of a break and I can't think of too many other KJ songs that are as easy to play for a guitarist or bass player than this one. But more likely, I think the band, or at least Jaz like performing it because it always gets audience participation, especially the beginning.

T.B.