[kj] Kerrang! (Kerrcrap!) Review of KJ Forum gig

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Apr 10 11:34:37 EDT 2013

Main problem is unlike bands like The Cure with such an extensive back
catalogue that play 2.5 hour to over 3 hour shows to appease everyone KJ
never play for longer than 1.5 hours, the London Forum gig even clocked in
at less than 1.5 hours....admittedly KJ shows can be intense...but if New
Model Army can do it then I am sure KJ can.

I felt short changed last year when I went to see Bat For Lashes play and
great as it was it was 1hr 20..but she has only 3 albums under her belt.