[kj] new stuff?

adrianwason at btinternet.com adrianwason at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 7 12:44:08 EDT 2013

yeah i know, its not obvious, just click on anything that says 2013(video clips) all by the same guy, Brad mentioned his name and there's 4 teasers of new material.
in fact it sounds as good as some of the 2007 Geordie Demos so time for a kj instrumental record!
honestly this stuff sounds seriously good to me and one of the tracks has a wickedly ambient synth bit before it kicks in,amazing Geordie sound hope you find it!