[kj] incomplete collection

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Apr 3 03:16:10 EDT 2013

Yeah, hope it's not troubling your mind down that pub rooting your brain
for the answer lol.

Outside The Gate was the last release for EG records, then it was off to
Invisible Records for Extremities, Youths Butterfly Records for Pandemonium
& Democracy, Zuma Records for 2003, Cooking Vinyl for Hosannas, and
Spinefarm for Absolute Dissent and MMXII.

And with that sort of info, you can win just about any pub quiz ;-)

On 3 April 2013 06:41, bongo <humanhybrid666 at gmail.com> wrote:

> were they EG related tho?

> i got no idea

> and i'm off to the pub...

> "due to a lack of trained trumpeters, the end of the world has been

> postponed indefinitely..."

> On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 2:54 AM, Nick Scott <npscott at blueyonder.co.uk>wrote:

>> What I find bizarre about the "Incomplete" Collection is just how

>> incomplete it is for even a collection from 1990, totally disregarding

>> "HA", "Brighter Than A Thousand Suns" and "Outside The Gate"

>> On 31 March 2013 11:53, Paul Richards <green.sun1980 at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I'm sure it was Invisible who distributed it or at least made it

>>> available to those outside the US. I ordered two copies (1 for a mate), &

>>> had to pay an exorbitant duty fee before the post office would let me have

>>> them.

>>> paul