[kj] New KJ Release? (was: (OT) Ade - your account has been hacked again )

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Thu Sep 27 05:16:24 EDT 2012

It's probably this:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Classic-Albums-Dances-Night-Boxed/dp/B0093LKOGM/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1348737235&sr=1-2
Not very exciting...