[kj] Fwd: Ultra Rare

Countessghoulita at aol.com Countessghoulita at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 14:55:43 EDT 2012

I actually received an answer from Cherry Red. Let's hope they will release
Belfegore in the future.

CG

In a message dated 9/20/2012 4:44:58 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, xxx.com
writes:

Hi

Many thanks for your e-mail to Cherry Red.

To the best of my knowledge we have no plans at present for any Belfegore
releases. I'll keep youur suggestion on file for future consideration.

With best wishes