[kj] Ticketmaster UK refund info: Cult shows - Hammersmith

Paul Richards green.sun1980 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 06:49:27 EDT 2012

I never got any refund message & when I contacted Ticketmaster they said it
wasn't eligible for a refund. As a result I have to go or waste the ticket.

Anybody else still going?

Dunno what state I will be in cos I will have consumed an (un)healthy
amount of Chucklehead cider here:

http://www.lambeth.gov.uk/Country-Show/LineUp/index.htm

(it's free & across the road from my abode)

paul