[kj] OT Headcount and SANE

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Mon Sep 10 07:36:04 EDT 2012

Delighted to say that SANE the mental health charity have picked up one of our new tracks for their Black Dog Campaign in raising awareness of mental health issues.

This track will be on our new album Lullabies For Dogs and features Marco Pirroni.
It's perhaps the most commercial track we have ever done. Not nearly as heavy as past efforts but we really like the track so we've gone with it!

http://www.sane.org.uk/resources/audio_gallery/407/1

Feel free it point people in it's direction. It's a great charity and we are extremely happy to help raise awareness

Cheers