[kj] punk

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 13:54:44 EDT 2012

Yay! As long as it's nothing from behind the door of room 101!
I'll go with the Gothic Goblin, who can never return to the US.

From: kjlist at live.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 12:50:45 -0500
Subject: Re: [kj] punk

...and you are the Star Prize winner of the day!

Legend has it that Andi was the first Goth of the 80s scene. He lived in a building in London called the Visigoth Towers and living around the corner was Ian Astbury. As a joke, he called Andi either Count Visigoth or the Gothic Goblin (depending on different people's memories) and his followers the Goths. The name stuck and when Astbury said it to music journo Dave Dorrell...

You can have your choice of either a luxurious lounge suite or whatever is behind Door #2...