[kj] From Wayne Hussey‏

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Fri Sep 7 08:34:31 EDT 2012

Paul is right. Don't forget that the Pistols, Clash, and Stiff Little Fingers were either created, molded, or in the case of SLF had songs written by managers, not band members. Even though I'll give that these 3 bands may have been better than Iggy, the Dolls, MC5, etc., they were not as "original".