[kj] Does Killing Joke still exist?‏

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 13:49:45 EDT 2012

> ..Killing Joke reduced to a brand in a supermarket.

    That may explain the band's current (mis)orientation vis-a-vis "the biz" and the world in more ways than one.
"I'm all lost.. came in for that special [cider] offer, Instant Personality."

The rest of the lyrics apply just as well the same way, http://www.lyricsfreak.com/c/clash/lost+in+the+supermarket_20031939.html

I hope they pull out of this nosedive in time.

P.S. I'd Abso-luv to know what Big Paul (and Youth) think about all this.