[kj] Does Killing Joke still exist?

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Wed Sep 5 04:15:23 EDT 2012

hear hear ... but the only difference between this & previous implosions was that the web didn't exist ot at least was in it's relative infancy when Jaz pulled the plug on the UK Democracy tour as Brit pop was in it's pomp !!!

Same old Killing Joke - I don't think it is all over, what with renewed chit-chat on the 'official' Facebook page.

Maybe just a brief hiatus. but it was needed after this recent debacle.

Sent from my iPhone