[kj] Does Killing Joke still exist?

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Tue Sep 4 04:39:02 EDT 2012

Anyone out there who knows what the status of the band really is?

From what I've gathered Big Paul wasn't drumming at the end of the tour.
The las gig on the tour (Gävle, Sweden) was cancelled (not uncommon, though) with a very fishy excuse.
Then Jaz "disappears"* so that the upcoming Metropolis & Cult/Mission gig can be cancelled.

Is really KJ still around as a group?

/Per

* (Nice creative thinking by Jaz/Manager there "Now, the last time I/We used the disappearance act it was Iceland = cold and small, this time we have to do something different... I know we do the opposite! Sahara! It's hot and f*cking enormous").