[kj] KILLING LORDS

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Sun Sep 2 22:06:58 EDT 2012

Alex Smith wrote:

Way back (circa 1999/2000), I remember a similar venture that was originally going to feature Raven, Stewart Copeland, Brian James and some varying members of Guns N' Roses and the MC5. That project end up at the very least Ravenless and became a one-off called Mad for the Racket -- that was largely forgettable, if memory serves.

Yeah, that album is basically Brian James & Wayne Kramer on guitars and vox with Copeland and Clem Burk splitting drums duties on various tracks with Duff McKagen on bass. It's actually not a bad album, pretty much straight ahead garage rock - your mention made me dig it out and give it a listen today.

T.B.