[kj] Phone interview I did with Jaz Coleman on Wednedsay

Chris Williamson laughingchris at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 09:36:32 EDT 2012

Thank you Oliver, you are the wind beneath my wings

Nicely balanced questions from someone with knowledge and intelligence.

I'm so happy he came clean about the Cult debacle and hope that shuts
everyone up! My mate Cormac did nothing wrong and those who had a dig at
him should be ashamed!

I'm now going to research Wilhelm Reich, sounds interesting,

Nice one mate

LaughingChris