[kj] New interview with Jaz prior to US release of MMXII:

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Wed Oct 24 13:30:23 EDT 2012

http://metalriot.com/news/mr-exclusive-interview-killing-joke-%E2%80%93-jaz-coleman-on-mmxii-eschaton-past-lives/

I was intrigued by this quote, not that you can put much stock in anything he says:

JC: There’s no thinking involved. I like the harsh aspects of my voice but also the Sun aspects and softer character of my voice. Standing outside of myself. The dynamics and the dissonance but harmony and melody in contrast. Neo Romantic ideas of dissonance in contrast to pure harmony and melody. I’m inspired by that. Geordie always comes up with something I’ve never ever heard before. Forever surprising me. The next record we’re gonna do, from Geordie’s stuff…the next one is shockingly good! He’s banking up the riffs and has some shocking material, as a player. That’ll be 2013. We’re recording in South America next year. As long as the Mayans aren’t right we’ll be on schedule.