[kj] New KJ Single out early November

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Thu Oct 18 14:28:20 EDT 2012

drunk wish wrote:

I will also say:

I ordered MMXII and In Cytheria (both on vinyl) from What records and they both arrived mangled due to shoddy packaging. Their
(only?) employee "Tim" then dicked me around for months saying he'd sent replacement sleeves not once, or twice, but THREE separate
times - that's three separate packages he says he sent each about a month apart, with the supposed third re-sending via "signed for
delivery". What... a crock of crap. He said he'd have to confirm with the "shipping department" what date it was sent, and when I
asked if there was a tracking number for this "signed for" package he stopped responding to my emails.

Why is What Records the exclusive distributor for KJ singles? When I think of the above in contrast with the excellent customer
service from a little shop known as Malicious Damage Records, it makes my blood boil. So, the one band I choose to support more than
any other has effectively made it impossible for me to buy their new single. Now that's classic Killing Joke!

Sounds like the same outfit that handles and ships the Jimmy Page albums from his official website. I ordered the "Lucifer"
soundtrack and it came "protected" in a cheap cut up, flattened and folded taped up box that looked like postal workers used as a
Frisbee and offered zero protection for the vinyl record. Complained about the album being all fucked up, no answers.

T.B.