[kj] New KJ Single out early November

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 11:28:29 EDT 2012

I will say this.

I ordered some KJ vinyl from What Records a while back (can't even remember which one......the one with the beer cans on the cover....).  Anyway, it never arrived and they would not resend or give a refund because they show that my order was, in fact, mailed the first time.....

So now I refer to them as -  Records?  WHAT RECORDS???

and they will get no more of my cash.

:|

Adam