[kj] New KJ Single out early November

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 20:42:54 EDT 2012

Is it me or is What records kind of...so what. Don't get me wrong I love Colsey art and have the last single simply because of that. But the physical packaging, printing and vinyl were done as cheaply as possible and charged a premium.

Now I need points and rewards and a bunch of hullabaloo.

Go tigers. Sorry Alex.
;)

Chris