[kj] BBC Paedophiles and Gary Glitter - RED ALERT - JOHN PEEL BEING DRAGGED INTO IT.

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 13 10:56:13 EDT 2012

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/oct/12/jimmy-savile-john-peel
Okay, I've got good news. Back in the Liverpool Everyman Youth Theatre in 1982 I knew a teenager who was a proper rock journalist. A nice girl who knew Peel very well. Word was he was into the young 'uns - but 18+ and consenting.
Two years later I'm doing a group audition in London (wow) and there was this bright young thing in it with me. Her dad was a Hollywood stuntman although she was English. She talked about John Peel and their 'relationship'. "He's like a Father to me", she said with that special wide - eyed look. I'm sure he was...

Point is, John appeared to me to be into young women but he was not one to knowingly get 15 year olds pregnant. Indeed, I would like to believe that if this is true, he did not realize she was that young.

But...well, that's life. I've done my bit. Please don't let this hero fall?