[kj] BBC Paedophiles and Gary Glitter

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 12 09:04:29 EDT 2012

I'mnot terribly concerned about the British knighthood. Plenty of assholes have got them.

I would like to know what's being done about his papal knighthood. He's committed child abuse on a massive scale, allowed paedophiles to remain above the law and their victims to be casually dismissed, all the while pretending to a moral, upstanding, widely admired figure- much like a Catholic priest, in fact. I would have thought- given the developments of recent years- that they would have been off like a shot, disowning him and stripping him of any and all honours, before anyone even hinted at a connection between the two. I dunno, perhaps they're still trying to claim the whole thing is a scam, in the same way they've protected their own paedophiles.

 Jim.