[kj] KJ 2012 Bootlegs on Ebay

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Wed Oct 10 00:48:23 EDT 2012

gathering-bounces at misera.net wrote:

Hi,
does anybody on here have one???
How is the sound?
Thanks for any help
;)

+++++++++++++++++++++

I picked up the May 3rd Gent show (which I think had the best setlist of the shows offered) and imo, the sound quality and overall
mix is on a par with the other recent live releases (Hammersmith, Down By The River) they've put out the last few years. Meaning
it's a pretty honest, raw soundboard mix with the audience not too far up in the mix. It's a bit pricey considering it's a CD-R
with the name of the venue written by sharpie on the disc packaged in a slim dvd size case with inkjet printed art. I will also add
that I got my show in about 10 days after paying for it - a record for any KJ merch!

Buy with confidence.

T.B.