[kj] New Muse Album

adrianwason at btinternet.com adrianwason at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 3 13:56:12 EDT 2012

got it haven't listened to it yet.i hear the bassist sings oh dear,
Saw them when they were touring Origin Of Symetry in a small venue(Newport Centre-Wales UK) and they were amazing.The album was amazing.
the music has declined considerably since then apart from stocholm syndrome which i thought was great