[kj] A little birdie told me...

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Fri Nov 30 17:11:12 EST 2012

OK, so next year's KJ releases (as hinted by their Facebook page, from which I'm now banned) will be:

1) "Killing Jokebox - The Singles Collection" (A-sides...)
2) "KJ in Dub" (B-sides and extras...)

...and then usual meta-mix of "The Wait" featuring all of us building up for a possible album release in 2014, unless Jaz decides to live an aquatic lifestyle in Atlantis...

And, f*ck it, I'm still looking forward to it, despite knowing that I'll be disappointed by much of it - there will always be a gem or two worth waiting for.

/Per