[kj] (OT) Looking for a quick music recommendation:

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 21 16:53:38 EST 2012

I too bought 'The Seer', but I haven't listened to it yet. I recently found all 3 This Mortal Coil albums in my local cd store (in the Metal section!), which are essential listening if you haven't heard them yet.

Aside from those, my main listening recently has been Prong's always great 'Rude Awakening', the rather good current album from Biffy Clyro, and the excellent new album from J-Metallers, The Gazette. All top-notch! (for me at least!)

Jim.