[kj] David Icke

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 09:08:51 EST 2012

Well, he wasn't exactly the only person to point fingers at Saville, so tht's hardly much to his credit.

Anyone who has information on paedophiles should be contacting the police, not rabble-rousing on the internet, so again, he's not scoring points for that.

Oh, and he thinks the world is controlled by the lizards from V.

Any points he makes are probably  due to 'shotgunning': throw enough bullets at enough people, you're bound to hit somebody.

As far as Tory paedophile conspiracies go, I'm not convinced. All this information is available easily but the Labour party have been blissfully unaware? Riiight.
My guess would be that we're only seeing 'Tory paedophile ring' stories because the generators of such 'news' have their own political leanings.

Jim.

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing).

"Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly.

Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.