[kj] quiet

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 16:41:59 EST 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLlGEIyFtio

From: rob.moss at gmx.com
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 21:03:52 +0000
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] quiet

But killing joke have become a band who have a huge fanfare about nothing. There is nothing to talk about because nothing ever happens.
But the fact that nothing ever happens has prompted us to discuss. Oh! Irony.

But

I can tell you that a new deal has been secured for a new album for release in 2014. The single is on the way but actually only the front graphic agreed on. There is a project being discussed in relation to the singles but what that is has yet to be finalised. It could be one of many things. There is talk of a tour to support the latter whatever it may be.

The likelihood of one or all of the above happening?
Yeah!