[kj] Out of the Darkness

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 23:31:52 EST 2012

Did you at least have a doorman (or a batman, or a valet)? :)

Wishing yous out there all the best. NYers(and Jerseyers) always 'pull tru.'

There's a local (L.A,) band out there - Shiny Toy Guns - "representin' " and shuttling around disaster-relief supplies from their tour vehicles. And doing free gigs. They get my vote too.