[kj] Down By the River update #23876

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Tue May 29 16:42:25 EDT 2012

From Pledge Homepage:

Shipping update
40 minutes ago
Hi everyone

Thanks for your patience with shipping information on your pledges.

We’ve just learnt that CD/DVD packages will be delivered to management at the end of this week. Here’s what happens next. Those of you who pledged on unsigned CDs – yours are being sent straight to the fulfilment company the band are using for shipping. Those of you who pledged on signed CDs – we understand that these will all be signed by the band by Thursday 7 June. They’ll then be collected and delivered directly to the fulfilment company for shipping.

As per one of our recent updates, the vinyl is taking longer at the factory (as expected/advised) and we’ve learnt that due to what we understand are general delays and backlogs in vinyl manufacture currently they will be ready for shipping towards the end of the month. Again, we will liaise directly with management to get these signed, turned around and shipped out as soon as physically possible, and keep you up to date with the latest as we get it.

If you have any questions on the specific items in your pledge please click through to your dashboard atwww.pledgemusic.com/dashboard and use the ‘contact us about this pledge’ link next to Killing Joke to get a message to the team directly.

Again, we appreciate your patience here and hope everyone is looking forward to finally receiving your copies of the record. We know we are!

Thanks for pledging.

Team PM

Strangely enough I don't get the feeling that I'll have my copy before midsummer, anyone who can explain my feeling?
/Per