[kj] ozric tenticles

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Fri May 25 15:10:41 EDT 2012

awful, really grim….
ok ill watch the indy 500-thanks Pete
i have to be up at 5 to go to that fuckin harry potter shit in london with my daughter
as if its not enough to take them to fuckin disney florida

SOLUTION-EVERY Gatherer and you DAIMON YOU CUNT-notice you've gone silent when £s needed CHUCK IN A BIT FOR A LIVE PERFORMANCE OF Geordies 2007 Demos and that bird with the dyed red hair she'll do to serve cocktails