[kj] Astoria 2003

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Mon May 21 06:23:35 EDT 2012

danny,=(that gig should have been an officialdvd release)
didnt ring a bell so i looked back and it was 2005.
i lost mine(ok 60%) when my sky plus was wiped.
that was one of the best gigs ive been to .
they were on fire that night and the same a few day earlier in bristol.
last gig i saw them with raven.
i dont think they've ever reached thiose heights since
there was a good version ob butcher
perfect version of termite mound as an encore?

guess just look on you tube and piece it all together,  though its not on setlist fm

what was the gig at the cochran theatre,cant remember that one must have been a secret one!