[kj] steady on...

David Nicholas flumedc at aol.com
Tue May 15 12:57:52 EDT 2012

Wait for the official word, but yes, Japan is likely not happening. Look at the tour dates so far and you'll see that one show there didnt make sense. No, the band is not happy that dates keep getting booked without internal coordination. It is not a portent of anything else. The shows with the Cult and Mission are a go, and the plan is to "blow them off the stage". Take heart in that.

The guitar (no longer) for sale is another matter and is being handled promptly - also not to be construed as a portent of anything negative.

I wanted to share these reassurances directly. No need to puke back with statements about how "this is no way to manage a band...dont they care about their fans...etc...".

They do. In a nutshell, the business end of the music business is as chaotic as its ever been. Many matters are outside the band's span of control. Hard to accept that reality but this is the case.

As I've tried to convey before; stay with it, the music will come, and it will be worth the wait.