[kj] Down by the River update

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Tue May 15 07:22:55 EDT 2012

Just looking at the names on the sleeve and one thing strikes me... where are all the women?!

Robs name is on it.

On 15 May 2012 12:59, Rob Moss <rob.moss at gmx.com> wrote:

Just don't hold your breath folks. Just don't.

On 15 May 2012, at 11:56, Neil Perry <65snoopy at gmail.com> wrote:

This just in:

Thanks for your patience while we work through the delays on this project.
We wanted to share with you the inner sleeve of the vinyl album,
which features the names of everyone that we were able to squeeze in –
and there’s a fair few of you. The same names appear inside the CD
booklet so no matter which format you’ve pledged on, your name will
appear.
Click the link through to a zoomable PDF to check if you got in in time: http://bit.ly/JBH81r
We also wanted to congratulate Jon Farrington – Jon, your name was
picked at random from everyone who pledged to win the test pressings of
the vinyl album. We’ll be in touch & get them sent out to you.
Please watch this space for further updates shortly on confirmed
dates for getting everything sent out to you. If you want to ask a
question about your items please click through to www.pledgemusic.com/dashboard and use the contact us link next to KJ.
Thanks for bearing with us.
Team PM

Gathering at misera.net